Thursday, April 13, 2006








Picture #1- 4/11/06 Something's Burnin'...
Picture # 2 4/13/06 Come on Spring!
Well, I just had a bizarre life moment. Sitting here, working on pictures and stuff, I felt this stinging pain on my shin. I kept rubbing it, kinda randomly, as the realization of pain entered my conciousness... the it was getting worse... Like serious! I whipped up my pant leg, and I have a flipping wasp/bee thing in there! I've been smushing him, rubbing the "pain", which was actually him stinging the hell out of me and flying around in my pants. I have about 3 stings on my leg. I stood outside on the porch to get the above picture, and he must have siezed his opportunity then. I put a baking soda paste on it, but it really hurts. I hope the picture was worth it....

I think I'm going to do a Tarot card today, to see what messages there are for me as I begin my day. (I mean, the NEXT message, because I'd rather not think the wasp in my pants was my message for the day. )

I close my eyes, and I turn up the Hanged Man card, in the positive position. Okay, I can totally groove on this one... The Hanged man is all about looking at life in a new light, make changes using wisdom gained from past experience. DON'T MAKE THE SAME OLD MISTAKES! Make NEW mistakes, that's fine- Trying new solutions to old problems is key. Don't necessarily worry about conformity, a different viewpoint is often welcomed. Today this feels like a Springtime kind of card, fresh starts, new beginnings- ride the wave of the feeling of rebirth! This information makes a lot of sense to me in my life currently, does it fit any of you?

Last night was a big, fat moon- did you see it?? According to the Farmer's Almanac tonight is the Full Moon! Make a wish on the Full moon, look back on the new moon, April 27th, and see how the wish has worked out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home