Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday morning and I am, typically, in bed. James' soccer game isn't until 11:00. Whoo hoo! I love a Saturday morning with a book, a cup of creamy coffee, and the house all quiet and gentle sounding around me. Birds are flitting around in the blooming lilac outside my window- it's like a Disney cartoon. (I am definitely not Snow White, I think I'd have to be one of those fairy godmothers. sigh...) Dan is off hunting for Morels. before the game...

I've got to stir though, readings to do... That's a good reason to stir. Take advantage of the sale. And here I go- hitting the Beyond. (I like to linger on the "Bed, Bath"... and am more reluctant about the "Beyond"... hehehe)

Saturday night- 7:30- doing readings and jamming with headphones- what's in my ears?
Jackson Browne- My Problem is you
Cheryl Wheeler- Ghandi/Buddha
Some Bob Schneider
Life is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tarot By Arwen said...

I love the fairy godmothers and always wanted to be the one in pink. Grin. I think I have a pink fetish!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home