Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have been LOVING paperbackswap lately- I just got a load of 4 books yesterday, whoo hoo! What a treat. I'm very excited about
Rasputin's Daughter. I just read The Kitchen Boy: A Novel of the Last Tsar, and it was intriguing. now, on my Russian history quest, I want to see Nicholas & Alexandra again. I haven't seen it since I was a kid, and a lot of the political references flew over my head. Anyway, I am rambling. Check out paperbackswap, nothing like a good book on a cold night.
It's a clear (and let me mention again, cold...) night here in Michigan; we're hoping for an excellent view of the lunar eclipse tonight. This was a freaky day everywhere- I was feeling supercharged, Dan saw 4 different herds of deer on his way home, I think it's a big ol' lunar pull- anyone else feeling it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home