Monday, August 04, 2008

Hey y'all... am I the suckiest blogger ever??? Last Summer at this time I was wonderful, dedicated- this summer I am a slacker. sigh.

Anyway, there were some requests (well, one...) for new pictures of my grandson Aden, superbaby. Here is my little dumpling. He's still a pretty serious guy- that's the way my youngest son James started out, and I think Aden takes after his Uncle James with his mighty strength and seriousness. (Although he looks like his daddy, my son Dan)

James was very serious, and I always thought he was taking it all in, filling up his memory card, his computer chip, and then when he felt like he had a handle on the world, he was ready to smile.

I am finally ready to smile after spending most of the day in bed yesterday with a yucky summer cold. I am starting to feel like I will survive...

I'm doing some readings, here's what's on my shuffle tonight...
Helpless- Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Spy in the House of Love- Was(not was)
Seven Wonders- Fleetwood Mac (I still like Christine McVie better than Stevie)
As Tears Go By- Rolling Stones
Blinded by the Light- Manfred Mann
These Dreams of You- Van Morrison
By the Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth- Clap your Hands Say Yeah
Life By the Drop- Stevie Ray
Even the Losers- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (We smoked Cigarettes and stared at the moon... it couldn't have been that easy to forget about me...)
First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes ( From my M...)
Open Arms- Tracy Chapman
Goo Goo Muck- The Cramps (Ahh, the music of my youth...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home