Sunday, November 02, 2008

Well, I really did it this time! I've been really pretty busy with my life lately- Dan and i both got new jobs within a week of each other, back on Labor Day. Dan has been working nights- leaving here about 1:30 pm and returning about 2:30 am... I get off work at noon three days a week, so we see each other then. However, from Sunday until Saturday the kids don't see him, and I am the sole parental unit/ driver. In all the excitement I let my web domain lapsed, and it was sniped by some company in Gibraltar!! ARRRRGHHH. I have started a new domain- www.tasteoftarot.com- I just left off the "A". I am frantically updating links and ending out notices... More to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer! Are the pirates trying to sell it back to you?

Pirates! Arrrgh!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

The pirates would like me to buy it, but I am just a pooooor Tarot reader, and instead just moved myself along.... Pirates! Arrrgh!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home