Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day- we head off for our little cabin in the big woods. It's a time for us to head to the north country to listen to the loons, make s'mores, and hang out with our Dozens of Cousins! I can hardly wait to get to get there. My 14 year-old daughter on the other hand, is looking forward to seeing everyone, but dreading the time away from her very satisfying social scene. She alternates between sighs and scathing sarcasm, as she makes sure none of us miss HOW SHE FEELS. Believe me, none of us can miss it.

Note: As of 6/27/2006 you can still purchase a Tarot reading, but I won't be able to do the readings until I return. When am I going to return? I'm not sure- how cool is that??? I think I'll be gone about 2 weeks. I'll try to do some blogging on my sister's laptop, but the connection is sooooo slooow!

No one gets cellphone connectivity where we are. There's one spot on the hilltop at the far end of our propetrty, near a stump, where you can sometimes make a connection. We lovingly call this spot "The Phonebooth".

I wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July!
xoLaura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home