Friday, July 20, 2007


Hey y'all. I have been a world of hell dealing with my verizon DSL- 2 hours and 10 minutes just this week alone. However, I am at last back online with my desktop, the "mothership", and I'm finally able to do some updating on my website.

This has been a crazy summer, my life has been turned upside down in many ways- my kids, my friends, even my little dog- but I am amazingly at peace just now. I feel things are moving along as they should, even the bad stuff seems to have been for a bigger reason.

Feeling like this, I was curious about what card I would turn up for me... I shuffle and turn over the
Magician card- that's a good one! It's about creative projects, and I have been taking up my painting again. I'm feeling creatively productive (I'm canning this weekend, dilly green beans...) This card is about feeling solid and strong and rather than just thinking about changes like the fool, the Magician takes the ideas from the head and translates them to action.

I turn over another card for advice, and I get the
Hermit, reversed. This is a call to avoid isolation, i need to be sure to get out in the world. Well, I'm going to my girlfriend's party tomorrow night, so that should solvew that problem!

My cards make me feel better and I'm off to read my EXCELLENT book,
Inamorata. Do you like to read? Paperbackswap.com has changed my reading life!
Finally, my most favorite new downloads-
Fidelity-Regina Spektor
The Ocean Breathes Salty- Modest Mouse
Young Folks-Peter Bjorn and John
Finding outr True Love is Blind- Louis XIV


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home