Monday, July 23, 2007

I miss my James, he's been my lil' buddy this Summer. But he's got a travelin' heart and he's off with my sister in RI. (My sister, who understands his traveling heart, and is his travel mentor, has plans with her husband for a walking trip of Ireland and a Natl. Geographic Cruise to the Galapagos Islands... How cool is THAT???)

Sweet words from a long-time client in Texas- "I believe in you and don't think this is just entertainment. You've so often hit the nail on the head, for years now." She also liked my new haircut... aww. It's really something when your web relations notice more stuff about you than your family...

Newest download, from Elvis Costello's Celebrity Playlist on iTunes, Arctic Monkeys - Florescent Adolescent, it sounds like early Elvis. Lotsa fun.

I'm giving my dog, Peter Jennings his meds, religiously. The Vet made us fear LYMPHOMA in a big bad way, but I think his lump is reducing. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Okay, today I'm a fairly boring diva, I'll work up a great story and some card action for TOMORROW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home