Monday, September 17, 2007

It's an amazing day here, after our wonderful weekend my husband wants to take ME salmon fishing with him next weekend! This is an unprecedented female exploration into the he-man woman haters... He is planning a weekend for the two of us, and is actually concerned about me having fun! It's kinda blowing my mind... I don't think he understands that me going fishing with him means he needs to do something like the Art Museum with me...

When I complained about the road commission ripppppping my phone box off my house, I also mentioned that they are driving down the road about a million miles an hour. Well, that took the bounce out of Tigger- today the road commission trucks are crawling down the road today, AND they gave me extra gravel on the end of my driveway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home