Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's Saturday, and Market Day again. Dan went with me today, sunflowers and green beans and green tomatoes- oh my! A Gorgeous morning, almost sweater weather.

I've been doing projects today- we unloaded the old mower with another FREE sign, it feels good to streamline. And pictured are my latest canning efforts, more Dilly Green Beans. While canning, I've been listening to some new stuff, Magnolia Electric Company , and Gogol Bordello, the gypsy punks, which I got into because of interviews on good ol' NPR!!! I feel my cards have been pretty true so far...

Now the air is heavy with a rainstorm on the horizon, but it's a cozy night. M is out with friends, J is OBSESSED with Runescape the last couple of days, he keeps coming to tell me how rich he's getting. Dan is grilling and I have to go off to make a fresh tomato salad and some sweet corn.

Tomorrow my eldest turns 24... choke...sob... feeling a lil' old, but pretty content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home