Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here is Margaret, eating cereal, and Petey wondering why there is none for him. He is the best dog ever!

I taught my first "Intro to eBay" class at Vo-Tech- 9 students, it's a pretty big class. It was soooo hot in there, and I am so unused to wearing heels my sciatica started acting up- by the end of the class I was hobbling around like Festus. Add in the heat, and I was a sweating, hobbling Festus. Tres attractive.

It was a good night though, everyone is at a similar level, and I think it's going to be a fun group. There are 10 in my class tomorrow morning; usually day 2 is a little smoother because I've had a trial run. I hope so!

I'm reading The Glass Castle, my sister Nancy sent it to me and it's excellent! The author is coming to Siena Heights this month, and my sister's and I want to go... It reminds me of The Liar's Club, these books are proof that a dysfunctional childhood is more interesting to read about than to live through.

Speaking of dysfunction, I saw an old friend tonight, and I was surprised by how the love I once felt just wasn't there anymore. I've come a long way in a short time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home