Saturday, September 29, 2007

Starry starry night... it's been a quiet night here, Dan and I being peaceful, and I carved a bunch of pumpkins. I love this star one...

Even Margaret went to bed early, and James was off for a buddy's birthday party. Last night Ally spent the night with us, and today we took her with us to James' soccer game, and to the Clinton Fall Festival. Man, it's been a long time since we've been responsible for a 4 year-old! I think that's why tonight felt so peaceful! She was a good little girl, but it's a higher maintenance level than I am used to.

Trees are starting to turn, normal drives are starting to be especially lovely. This is my favorite time of year.

Little Sean Alan Mead is sooo adorable. Can't wait to see him, snuggle him, smell his neck... Baby necks are Delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home