Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Attended my cousin's funeral yesterday, Alan Rickard 8/5/55- 10/4/07, This ones for you Al. We heard it as we were driving home, and it seemed appropriate.

I'm prepping for class tonight, I start a new session of selling on eBay. I think most of my students will be returning from the Intro session, but it's always a lil' exciting.

Margaret is in a deeeeep relationship funk. The beloved Joey turned out to be a dog, so her sadness is radiating from her, just as visible as her happiness was... I wish I could wave a magic wand for her and protect her from stuff like this. Again, the Wheel of Fortune keeps on rolling.

Tomorrow is our 26th wedding anniversary! Amazing, it's been a long, strange trip. Speaking of trips, we are heading off for a long weekend, sans kids, on Thursday. We're up to the cabin to close it down for the winter, and hopefully we'll hit the colors at their peak! Some years our anniversary has been great, some years it was a little bittersweet, but this year we are both really looking forward to spending the time together. We are kinda sorta seriously in loooove. It's nice to fall in love with your husband again, or, maybe it's more remembering and treasuring the things I love about him. And I'm feeling pretty treasured,too. 26 is a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home